This is a Meyer Handheld Control for Xpress plows with E-68/E-88 power units, part number 22693DC. With its advanced features and top-of-the-line design, Meyer sets a new standard in performance and ease-of-use.
Meyer revised the later Xpress plows to be hard-wired, due to issues with the original wireless setup. This OEM controller now comes equipped with a 12-pin rectangle plug on the end of the harness and a diode jumper 15059, which you must use on the solenoid to ensure proper functionality and prevent damage to the controller.
This controller has the following features:
- Easy and intuitive controller with individual positioning buttons for Up, Angle Left, Angle Right, and Down functions.
- Double Click (DC) function easily moves the plow blade to full angle/raise/lower by pressing a direction twice quickly.
- Lower/Float position for snow plow to follow the contour of the road while angling to left or right.
- ALM function to automatically lower when vehicle is shifted into reverse and raise when shifted out of reverse.
- Shake button to dislodge any stuck snow by shaking the plow left and right for three seconds.
- Mount button to activate the mount/dismount switch on the hydraulic unit for easy plow mounting and dismounting.
- The safety feature cancels any angle/raise/lower function if the button is held for 4+ seconds.
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions.
This control is self-diagnosing, with a monitor light located in the upper left corner of the control switch. When the monitor light turns yellow and begins to flash, the control switch is sensing a problem with a specific coil/connection on the hydraulic unit. The flash code explanation is conveniently printed on the backside of the controller or you can view it below:
- Continuous Light – Motor Solenoid
- 1 Light Flash – Red
- 2 Light Flashes – Black
- 3 Light Flashes – Green
- 4 Light Flashes – Yellow
- 5 Light Flashes – Lt. Blue
- 6 Light Flashes – Purple
Please note that you can only use this control on Meyer E-68/E-88 lifts, and it will replace the early Xpress wireless control system only if you have updated it with the hard-wire Update Kit 08129.
Experience the power and convenience of a factory Meyer Handheld Control for Xpress E-68/E-88. You can trust in Meyer’s quality craftsmanship, intuitive design, and advanced features to provide you with the best snow plowing experience possible for your Meyer plow!