This is a Meyer Handheld Control for Xpress plows with E-68/E-88 power units, part number 22693DC. With its advanced features and top-of-the-line design, Meyer sets a new standard in performance and ease-of-use.
Meyer revised the later Xpress plows to be hard-wired, due to issues with the original wireless setup. This OEM controller now comes equipped with a 12-pin rectangle plug on the end of the harness and a diode jumper 15059, which you must use on the solenoid to ensure proper functionality and prevent damage to the controller.
This controller has the following features:
- Easy and intuitive controller with individual positioning buttons for Up, Angle Left, Angle Right, and Down functions.
- Double Click (DC) function easily moves the plow blade to full angle/raise/lower by pressing a direction twice quickly.
- Lower/Float position for snow plow to follow the contour of the road while angling to left or right.
- ALM function to automatically lower when vehicle is shifted into reverse and raise when shifted out of reverse.
- Shake button to dislodge any stuck snow by shaking the plow left and right for three seconds.
- Mount button to activate the mount/dismount switch on the hydraulic unit for easy plow mounting and dismounting.
- The safety feature cancels any angle/raise/lower function if the button is held for 4+ seconds.
- Backlit keypad for easy operation in low light conditions.
This control is self-diagnosing, with a monitor light located in the upper left corner of the control switch. When the monitor light turns yellow and begins to flash, the control switch is sensing a problem with a specific coil/connection on the hydraulic unit. The flash code explanation is conveniently printed on the backside of the controller or you can view it below:
- Continuous Light – Motor Solenoid
- 1 Light Flash – Red
- 2 Light Flashes – Black
- 3 Light Flashes – Green
- 4 Light Flashes – Yellow
- 5 Light Flashes – Lt. Blue
- 6 Light Flashes – Purple
Please note that you can only use this control on Meyer E-68/E-88 lifts, and it will replace the early Xpress wireless control system only if you have updated it with the hard-wire Update Kit 08129.
Experience the power and convenience of a factory Meyer Handheld Control for Xpress E-68/E-88. You can trust in Meyer’s quality craftsmanship, intuitive design, and advanced features to provide you with the best snow plowing experience possible for your Meyer plow!
There are no reviews yet.