Factory Meyer 22800 Variable Speed Spreader Control Controller 22808. Replaces old part # 36244. This control is interchangeable with Meyer 34405 which is another replacement for 22808.
This 12V control is used with many Meyer spreaders including the Meyer BL Series Blasters and Meyer Mate. The controller has a Power, Blast and Vibrate switch and one variable speed knob control knob.
The 22800 controller has the following features:
- Auto Spinner Stop Mode which stops the spinner when your vehicle’s brake pedal is depressed for five seconds.
- Auto Vibrate Mode which activates the vibrator only for 10 seconds every minute to prevent bridging.
- Variable Speed spinner control to adjust how much salt you’re throwing.
- Controller is back-lit for ease of use at night.
- Uses standard automotive fuses slotted into the back of the controller for easy replacement.
- Comes with mounting bracket, hardware and instruction manual (not pictured).
We also have a digital copy of the instructions here.